Authors are required to follow all the instructions listed under General category and Required category for final submission of their manuscript to IEEE Xplore.
- Authors are required to remove header or footer if any, in their camera ready manuscript/ final paper.
- Do not put any page numbers in the camera ready manuscript/ final paper.
- Kindly remove the initials like (Prof., Dr., Mr., Ms., etc..), if any used before the author name(s)
- Format the paper using IEEE standard template.
- Camera Ready Paper/ Final Paper within given date
- IEEE Copyright Form:
- E-Registration Form
1. IEEE PDF CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) according to the reviewer’s comments failing which it will be REJECTED.
STEP 2: Download the IEEE Camera Ready Template for ICACAT 2018. The paper length should not exceed six (10) pages, IEEE two (2) column format. You need to modify your paper exactly as per the format requirements specified in the Camera Ready Format.
STEP 3: Use the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to check the compatibility of camera ready paper. IEEE PDF eXpress is available at https://www.pdf-express.org
Conference ID: 44013X
STEP 4: Once your camera ready PDF passes the previous check, Download the PDF file certified by IEEE PDF eXpress Plus and Upload the same on your Easy Chair Account. (P.S. – Easy Chair Account will only accept the PDF file certified by IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Files in different formats can’t be uploaded on Easy Chair)
2. IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM SUBMISSION