2018 International Conference on Advanced Computation and Telecommunication (ICACAT) is technically sponsored by IEEE MP Sub-Section and IEEE Bombay Sub-Section. All accepted papers to be published in IEEE Xplore.
International Conference on Advanced Computation and Telecommunication (ICACAT-2018) features series of keynote talks from international and national delegates, special sessions, exhibits, and contributed research papers. ICACAT-2018 is going to be the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Master of Computer Application. Most of the popular topics are Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Big Data Computing, Nano Computing, Application of Artificial Intelligence, Data Networking, Mobile and Wireless Communication, Electronic System, Communication, Computational, Digital Signal, Image Processing, Control and Instrumentation, Embedded and VLSI, Microwave, Radar, Antenna, Digital Systems, Power Electronics, Power Distribution etc.. Computational Science is a main pillar of most of the present research, industrial and commercial activities and plays a unique role in exploiting Information and Communication Technologies as innovative technologies.
The objective of the conference is to bring together academicians, researchers, professionals, executives and practicing engineers, from various industries, research institutes and educational bodies to share and exchange ideas and information on the theme of the conference. Developing economies, aspiration for improved quality of life and rise in the rate of growth have led to the development of various infrastructure facilities in the society. This conference offers a real opportunity to discuss new issues, tackle complex problems and find advanced enabling solutions which are able to shape new trends in Computer Science and Telecommunication Technology for the development of human mankind being as a whole.
Authors can be send paper at electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org . After the final acceptance of the paper, based upon the detailed review process, we will send Acceptance Letter and Review Report for further process.
Submission of a paper implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The submission should be approved by all the authors of the paper. If a paper is finally accepted, the authorities, where the work had been carried out, shall be responsible for not publishing the work elsewhere in the same form.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
It is declare that all submitted paper will check for plagiarism by reputed anti-plagiarism software.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Online Paper Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc, .pdf) may send by Easy Chair or by Email at email@example.com. Paper Template of ICACAT-18 is available at https://www.icact.in/index.php/download/
- Title Page: The title page should include the name(s) of the author(s), a concise and informative title, the affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s), the e-mail address, and mobile number(s) of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: Please provide an abstract of 150 to 450 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Keywords: Author(s) should provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
- Text Formating: Paper Setup must be in A4 size with Margin: Top 1.78 cm, Bottom 1.78 cm, Left 1.78 cm, Right 1.65 cm, Gutter 0 cm, and Gutter Position Top. Paper must be in two Columns after Authors Name with Width 8.59 cm, Spacing 0.51 cm. Whole paper must be with: Font Name Times New Roman, Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1.05 EXCEPT Abstract, Keywords (Index Term), Paper Tile, References, Author Profile (in the last page of the paper, maximum 400 words), All Headings, and Manuscript Details (First Page, Bottom, left side).Paper Title must be in Font Size 24, Bold, with Single Line Spacing. Authors Name must be in Font Size 11, Bold, Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 16, with Single Line Spacing. Please do not write Author e-mail or author address in the place of Authors name. Authors e-mail, and their Address details must be in the Manuscript details. Abstract and Keywords (Index Term) must be in Font Size 9, Bold, Italic with Single Line Spacing. All MAIN HEADING must be in Upper Case, Centre, and Roman Numbering (I, II, III…etc), Before Spacing 12, After Spacing 6, with single line spacing. All Sub Heading must be in Title Case, Left 0.25 cm, Italic, and Alphabet Numbering (A, B, C…etc), Before Spacing 6, After Spacing 4, with Single Line Spacing. Manuscript Details must be in Font Size 8, in the Bottom, First Page, and Left Side with Single Line Spacing. References must be in Font Size 8, Hanging 0.25 with single line spacing. Author Profile must be in Font Size 8, with single line spacing.
- Introduction: State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
- Theory/Calculation/Methodology: A Theory Section should extend, not repeat the information discussed in Introduction. In contrast, a Calculation Section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis.
- Result: Results should be clear and concise.
- Discussion: This section should explore the importance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
- Conclusion and Future Scope: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusion Section. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations of the research and Future Scope for improvement.
- Appendix: If there are multiple appendices, they should be identified as A, B, etc. Formulae and equations in appendices should be given separate numbering: Eq. (A.1), Eq. (A.2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (B.1) and so on. Similar nomenclature should be followed for tables and figures: Table A.1; Fig. A.1, etc.
- Acknowledgement: If desired, authors may provide acknowledgements at the end of the article, before the references. The organizations / individuals who provided help during the research (e.g. providing language help, writing assistance, proof reading the article, sponsoring the research, etc.) may be acknowledged here.
- References: Citation in text- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). The references in the reference list should follow the standard IEEE reference style and citation of a reference. Web references- As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any further information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be given. Web references can be listed separately (e.g., after the reference list) under a different heading if desired, or can be included in the reference list, as well. Reference style: Text- Indicate references by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text. The actual authors can be referred to, but the reference number(s) must always be given. Example: ‘….. as demonstrated [3,6]. Barnaby and Jones  obtained a different result ….’ List- Number the references (numbers in square brackets) in the list, according to the order in which they appear in the text. example:  G. O. Young, “Synthetic structure of industrial plastics (Book style with paper title and editor),” in Plastics, 2nd ed. vol. 3, J. Peters, Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1964, pp. 15–64.
- Mathematical Formula: Present formula using Equation editor in the line of normal text. Number consecutively any equations that have to be referred in the text
- Captions and Numbering for Figure and Tables: Ensure that each figure / table has been numbered and captioned. Supply captions separately, not attached to the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title and a description of the illustration. Figures and tables should be numbered separately, but consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
- Color illustrations: Online publication of color illustrations is free of charge. There is no any extra charges.
Copyright of all accepted papers will belong to ICACAT-18 and the author(s) must affirm that accepted papers for publication in ICACAT-18 must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editor in chief/director of ICACAT-18. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to submit a signed copy of Copyright Transfer Form, after acceptance of their paper, before the same is published. Copyright form available at https://www.icact.in/index.php/download/
Authors note that paper can not be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
- The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
- The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
- It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the ICACAT-18 are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for all upcoming series of conferences of ICACAT-18 . The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by ICACAT-18.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Bhopal’ at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.